Scrubs Care Guide
We want your fresh SCRBS to last as long as possible! Check out the washing instructions below;
- Before throwing your scrubs into the washing machine after a busy shift please make sure they are turned inside out
- We recommend washing all garments at 30 o C.
- Wash your scrubs with similar colours
- Try and reshape them straight out of the machine and hang dry
- If you need them extra crisp you can iron them on a low heat setting
Although we recommend air drying, they can be put on a low temperature dryer setting if you're running late for that ward round!